The nonwoven geotextile Drefon ® S is a permeable separation layer with variable thicknesses, according to the individual unit weight, between 2 and 15 mm. (download technical information)
The product can be used:
- to solve problems of mixing between fine soil particles and fill aggregates
- as a filter in all cases in which it is necessary to retain soil particles
- subject to erosion due to a hydraulic forces
- with a protective function for surfaces exposed to mechanical damage
- as a draining element of fluids.
More questions? Please just send us your inquiry or fill out our e-mail form.
Some names of actual companies and products, mentioned herein may be trademarks. They are used for reference purpose only and are property of the respective owners.
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.